The accounting clerk is responsible for the maintenance and organization of files.
- File incoming material such as orders, accounts payable and other documentation according to file system.
- Data Entry.
- Copying and scanning documents.
- Create and/or update records with new files and information, when necessary.
- Follow policies in order to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Nimble Learning
- Action Oriented
- Instills Trust
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is performed in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak, hear and see. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Full-time position – in office.
This position does not require travel.
Required Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated technical skills and detail orientation.
- Previous experience requiring the ability to effectively use computer systems and maintain accurate records.
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
All other duties as assigned by management. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are request of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.