Reviews business processes to facilitate the maximization of resources to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence and economic goals. Identifies opportunities and strategies to improve business efficiency.
- Works with management to identify areas for improvement and potential solutions.
- Analyzes return on investment (ROI) for new technology options.
- Coordinates with IT department for development of efficiencies through technology.
- Facilitates audits and responses to high-level account reviews.
- Reviews operational aspects of provider agreements to minimize cost activity.
- Identifies business development opportunities and develops proposal response and budgets.
- Identify potential risks and implement protocols to minimize them.
- Mediates concerns of compliance with management staff.
- Provides supplementary information to Compliance Officer and other executive team members as it relates to insurance industry guidelines and internal processes.
- Identifies and develops national contracts and business development staff.
- Assists with contracting and negotiations.
- Maintains operating metrics to identify and improve contract execution and decrease variability.
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Decision Making
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is performed in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak, hear and see. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
This is a full-time position; 40-hour minimum, with the expectation to maintain a regular work schedule. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires little to no travel.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5-7 years analysis experience supporting medium to large size projects.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lead discussions, make presentations and deliver results
- Ability to work well under pressure in a challenging, changing, fast-paced environment
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, data science, general business or equivalent.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification.
- Working knowledge of the medical industry.
All other duties as assigned by management. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are request of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.