|Job Title:||e-Commerce Specialist||Department:||Marketing|
The e-Commerce Specialist’s primary responsibility is managing, optimizing, and growing J&B Medical’s eCommerce experience across their B2B, B2C, and Amazon sales channels. They will assist with marketing, process improvement, business operations, and other projects related to J&B Medical’s online sales channels.
- Product listing management, including content creation with an emphasis on SEO
- Strategize catalog assortment, taxonomy, faceting, bundling, cross/upselling, web content, organic search engine optimization (SEO)
- Manage online store administration for J&B Medical’s eCommerce sites (using WooCommerce) and also Amazon
- Manage Amazon storefront including product campaigns (SEM) for products and reporting
- Pricing and profitability analysis based on competitive research and benchmarking
- Learn and understand J&B Medical’s eCommerce business and identify areas needing improvement or optimization
- Manage e-Commerce data/content
- Assist with online store development request write-ups for IT solutions
- Collaborate with marketing on content and marketing initiatives
- Analyze online store trends and recommend areas of growth
- Monitor day to day eCommerce activity
- Measure performance of digital initiatives
- Test, debug, and investigate programming-related problems
- Work with marketing to implement ecommerce vendor marketing/co-op programs
- Collaborate with external customers and vendors and internal teams including sales, marketing, product to align on and meet content and performance objectives, identify and execute on promo opportunities
- Detail Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Manages Complexity
- Action Oriented
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is performed in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak, hear and see. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
This is a full-time exempt position; 40-hour minimum, with the expectation to maintain a regular work schedule. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires little to no travel.
Required Education and Experience:
Experience with WordPress with WooCommerce, Amazon Storefront Seller Account, FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon)
All other duties as assigned by management. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are request of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.