||Help Desk Technician
The Help Desk Technician assists users with the resolution of hardware and/or software issues and also provides support to other IT employees within the organization.
- Test and evaluate computer hardware, software, and/or systems.
- Perform periodic maintenance of the computer network (WAN/LAN, hardware, and software).
- Troubleshoot computer-related problems in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement solutions to recurring computer issues.
- Execute build and deployment of new user accounts and hardware.
- Communicate effectively with both IT and non-IT employees/customers.
- Make decisions quickly and decisively, often with limited information.
- Tech Savvy
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Nimble Learning
- Communicates Effectively
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is performed in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak, hear and see. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
This is a full or part-time temporary position. IT Support hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 6am-8pm. Occasional Saturday work as needed.
Minimal to moderate travel is to be expected.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least one year of experience in an IT environment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in a call center environment.
- Working knowledge of the medical industry.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with IT technicians/specialists and non-IT personnel are essential. Interpersonal skills and listening are crucial. Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
All other duties as assigned by management. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are request of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.