Summary: This position is responsible for various aspects of the warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product(s) for customer delivery while maintain the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Unloads and loads
- Checks in product and moves into proper storage area, in predetermined located based on size, type, style, color or product
- Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be gathered for
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocates orders to a holding area or shipping
- Weighs, marks materials with identifying information using appropriate method and labels for
- Records materials/items shipped or received in computer
- Assists in counting of physical
- May drive company vehicle to make customer deliveries, obeying traffic laws and safety
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as
- Wear the proper safety
- Communicates effectively
- Customer Focus
- Being Resilient
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is in a warehouse setting with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses warehouse equipment such as box cutters, tape dispensers, work gloves. If trained and certified, may operate hi-low vehicles. The environment may be uncomfortably hot or cold at times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stop, kneel, or crouch down. The employee must regularly lift objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is a full-time position.
This position does not require travel.
Required Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Previous experience in a distribution center.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
All other duties as assigned by management. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are request of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.